Eligibility: Candidates with minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks in graduation/XIIth in any discipline from a recognized institute or university. The Final year graduation students can also apply provided they can submit the graduation final marks to the institutes within the requisite schedule.
The duration of the test is 30 minutes. Test has multiple choice questions relating to Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal & Reading Comprehension.
Selection Process: SSB will release shortlist of candidates based on the SSBAT cutoffs and other admission criteria after the declaration of SSBAT result. SSB will then send interview letters to the shortlisted candidates
Online: Visit http://www.ssb.ansaluniversity.edu.in and complete the process. Offline: Application form can be purchased from Admissions Office, Ansal University. Call at 1800-270-5520 to receive application form
Golf Course Road, Huda, Sushant Lok 2, Sector 55, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
1. Merit Based
2. Entry Level
3. Haryana Domicile
4. International Students Ÿ Alumni
1.Tie up with Banks for Loan Assistance
*Scholarships upto 100%
- 10th class marksheet and passing certificate
- 10+2 class marksheet and passing certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Graduation marksheet, passing certificate and transfer certificate/ migration certificate (in case of PG course)
- Medical fitness certificate