Wiley leads the way in delivering effective strategic higher education consulting, program development, and institution-wide services to help our partners achieve success in a highly competitive market and it is one of the largest publishing houses in the world. Since 1807, Wiley has been helping people and organizations across the world develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed and 450+ Nobel laureates have published in Wiley journals. Wiley Certified Business Analyst (WCBA) certification is developed by key industry experts and leveraging the renowned Wiley knowledge repository.
Use of data analytics in business
In business intelligence, technologies, applications, and practices for the collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of business information help businesses make better decisions. Data analytics involves examining data sets to make business decisions about the information they contain, typically using specialized software. Data analytics technologies and techniques are widely used to help organizations make better decisions and are used by data scientists to verify or disprove models, theories, and hypotheses.
Wiley Certified Business Analyst offers a rare level of insight into the 4 Levels of Gartner Ascendency Model (what happened, why did it happen, what will happen, how can we make it happen). The WCBA Program modules will help you develop core competency expected in a Big Data analyst, skilled at effectively mining, manipulating, and analyzing Big Data, using basic and advanced analytical techniques.
- Deep understanding of applications of Big Data in various industries
- Apply data analytics and visualization techniques
- Acquire working knowledge and decision-making with data analytics software such as R, Tableau Public and Power BI
- Apply Business Analytics
- Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables and represent data visually using pivot charts
- Calculate margins and other common ratios using calculation on pivot table
- Filter data using slicers in multiple pivot tables
- Create aggregate reports using formula based techniques
Students gain a detailed know-how of business analytics and visualization techniques to explore, analyze and visualize data, and provide business insights. Students undergo hands-on experience of working with Data Analytics and Visualization tools on real data-sets, including MS Excel, Power BI and R.
- Business Analytics using Excel
- Gather and transform data from multiple sources
- Discover and combine data in mashups o Learn about data model creation
- Explore, analyze, and visualize data
- Data Analytics using R – Introductory R language fundamentals, basic syntax and how R is used to perform data analysis
- Industry/Institutional Linkages
Data analytics has extensive application in the field of finance and accounts which helps in businessdecision-making. Miles Education has collaborated with Big 4 and MNCs across India for the CPA/CMA program which includes KPMG, EY, Deloitte, PWC, World Bank, Philips, Caterpillar, Accenture, Genpact, Capgemini, AIG, MetLife, JP Morhan Chase, AXA, AON, WNS, American Express, Tata Power and many more companies onboard and in pipeline as well. The existing institutional relationship with the leading corporate houses will helps us to expand our network into new related discipline.
- Program Duration
Integrated data analytics can be covered over four semesters for BCom/BBA Program starting from SEM I-IV.
Data analytics is one of the fastest-growing functions for employment. Nearly 59% of data analytics jobs is in the field of finance & accounts.